Our project is to satisfy your every wish, which is why we have set ourselves some General Conditions of Sale that are useful for guaranteeing and improving a clear and secure service.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Site
1.1 The millyblu.com /it site is owned by Milena Sperabene , with registered office in Rome, Via Aurelia 772 - 00165 Rome, Italy, who is also the owner of the site's domain name.
1.2 The products purchased on the Site are created, produced and sold by Millyblu , registered in the Company Register of Rome - Italy, with the Economic Administrative Directory number 1298044, VAT number: 10105221005.
1.3 You can request any information and/or send communications and/or submit complaints regarding sales, purchase orders, products, payments and shipments by contacting Millyblu customer service, accessing the "Customer Service - Contacts" section of the site, email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 The following "General Conditions of Sale" govern the offer and sale of products on the site and can be modified at any time without notice.
2.2 Any changes and/or new conditions will be effective from the moment of their publication in the "Conditions" section of the site, for this reason you are invited to access the site regularly to check the publication of the most up-to-date "General Conditions of Sale" .
2.3 The applicable "General Conditions of Sale" are those in force on the date the purchase order is sent.
2.4 These "General Conditions of Sale" do not regulate the sale of products and/or the provision of services by subjects other than Millyblu who are present on the site through links, banners or other hypertext links and before carrying out commercial transactions.
- 2.4.1 With these subjects it is necessary to check their conditions of sale; Millyblu is not responsible for the provision of services and/or for the sale of products by such subjects.
- 2.4.2 On the websites that can be consulted via these links, Millyblu does not perform any checks and/or monitoring, therefore it is not responsible for the contents of these websites or for any errors and/or omissions and/or violations of the law by them.
3. Access and Registration to the Site
3.1 To purchase Millyblu products it is necessary to register on the site, creating an account, and accept these "General Conditions of Sale" by selecting the appropriate box on the registration form.
3.2 Failure to accept the "General Conditions of Sale" will make it impossible to register on the site and make purchases.
3.3 Registration on the site is free and to register you must fill in the appropriate registration form by entering your name, surname, e-mail address, a password and the positive outcome of the procedure will be confirmed by e-mail.
3.4 The registration credentials must be used exclusively by you and cannot be transferred to third parties, moreover, you must undertake to keep them secret and to make sure that no one can access them and you must inform Millyblu without delay in case of suspected misuse and/or disclosure of the same.
3.5 You guarantee that the personal information provided during the registration procedure on the site is complete and truthful and you agree to hold Millyblu harmless from any compensation and/or penalty deriving from and/or in any way connected to your violation of the registration rules to the site.
3.6 The sales made on the site can also be timed sales and have as their object a limited number of products available. You will be notified of the opening of the same and their temporal validity by e-mail or pages and advertising posts on the various platforms Facebook, Instagram, Amazon.
4. On-line stipulation of the sales contract
4.1 In compliance with Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 laying down provisions on electronic commerce, Millyblu informs you about the following.
- 4.1.1 To stipulate the contract for the purchase of one or more products on the site, you will have to fill in an order form in electronic format and send it to Millyblu , electronically, following the instructions that will appear from time to time on the site and which will accompany the different phases of the purchase.
- 4.1.2 Before submitting the order form, you will be able to identify and correct any data entry errors by following the instructions indicated on the site from time to time and which will accompany the various phases of the purchase.
- 4.1.3 Once the order form has been registered and the confirmation of authorization for payment of the total amount due has been received, Millyblu will send you the order confirmation and receipt by e-mail to the indicated e-mail address payment, containing:
- 188.8.131.52 information relating to the characteristics of the product purchased;
- 184.108.40.206 the detailed indication of the price;
- 220.127.116.11 indication of the means of payment used,
- 18.104.22.168 an indication of the shipping costs and any additional shipping or other costs.
- 4.1.3 We recommend that you keep the email received as proof of purchase;
- 4.1.4 The contract is confirmed and concluded when Millyblu registers the order form, after checking the correctness of the order and payment data, informing you.
- 4.1.5 Millyblu productions are limited therefore there could be a mix up on the availability of the orders. Millyblu reserves the right to inform you of the availability in the warehouse of any other products, colors or sizes available. If you are not satisfied, you will be refunded within 15 days by bank transfer, Pay Pal or credit to the same payment card according to the agreements made.
- 4.1.7 The order form will be archived in the Millyblu database for the time necessary to process the order and, in any case, in accordance with the law.
- 4.1.8 To access your order form, you can consult the "Profile - My orders" section of the site, where you will find the list of all orders placed.
5. Validity of offers and prices
5.1 The offers published, sometimes, on the site may have a limited time duration and their validity date is communicated to you by e-mail with the notice of the start of the sale, or on social platforms through advertising campaigns, posts or stories.
5.2 All the prices of the products on sale on the site are expressed in Euros (€) and are inclusive of the Value Added Tax ("VAT").
5.3 Shipping costs and any other additional costs, inclusive of VAT and expressed in Euros (€), if at your charge, will be expressly and separately indicated in the order form before you proceed with the transmission of the same as well as on the e- order confirmation email.
5.4 The price of the products can be changed without notice, it being understood that the price charged will be the one published on the product sheet at the time the order is sent.
5.5 The products will remain the property of Millyblu until payment of the purchase price, shipping costs and any other additional cost has been made.
5.6 Millyblu being an Italian stylistic line that sells online both to individual consumers and to resellers, can grant the latter adequate wholesale prices on the basis of request. Please email us.
5.7 The retailer must acknowledge that the online sale price made by Millyblu could be different from the purchase offered in the shops because it is online and promotional or in any case meaning then to add any shipping costs, the management of possible returns and the impossibility for the buyer to try the fit of the garment and be able to really appreciate it. Instead, this service is offered by the retailer and must obviously have a value that is at the discretion of the retailer added to the final product.
6. Purchase Orders and Product Availability
6.1 Millyblu will process the purchase order only after receiving confirmation of the authorization to pay the total amount due, consisting of the purchase price, shipping costs and any other additional costs, as indicated in the purchase form. order.
6.2 Millyblu reserves the right to refuse orders from customers who do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or with whom there are pending disputes.
6.3 The products offered on the site are limited in number.
- 6.3.1 It may therefore happen, also due to the possibility that several users purchase the same product at the same time, that the ordered product is no longer available following the transmission of the purchase order.
- 6.3.2 In case of unavailability of the ordered product, you will be promptly informed by email and the purchase order will be cancelled.
- 6.3.3 If payment has already been made, Millyblu will refund the total amount paid by you, consisting of the purchase price, shipping costs and any other additional costs incurred, within 15 days, subject to starting from the day following the sending of the order.
- 6.3.4 The refund amount will be communicated via e-mail and credited to the same means of payment used by the user for the purchase.
- 6.3.5 Any credit delays may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or the payment solution used. In any case, the value date of the re-credited amount will be the same as the debit.
7. Delivery of the purchased products
7.1 The delivery times of each product will be specifically indicated during the purchase procedure and, in any case, before its completion. These times will also be indicated in the purchase order confirmation and in the "Profile - My orders" section of the site.
7.2 In the event of omitted indication of a specific delivery term, it will take place, in any case, within 15 days starting from the one following the sending of the order.
7.3 The delivery of the purchased products may take place, at your choice, with alternative methods and, precisely, to the postal address specified by you in the order form.
7.4 Delivery to the address specified by the user in the order form
- 7.4.1 The products ordered will be sent to the postal address specified by you on the order form. Upon delivery of the products to the courier, you will be sent a shipment confirmation email which will indicate the tracking number through which he will be able to check the status of the shipment in the "Profile - My Orders" section of the site.
- 7.4.2 Deliveries will be made by courier from Monday to Friday, during normal office hours, excluding national holidays. Delivery is considered complete when the product is placed at your disposal at the delivery address specified in the order form. There is no delivery to the floor.
- 7.4.3 In the event of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the address specified in the order form, the courier will leave a postcard to certify the delivery attempt (passage notice). The postcard will indicate the telephone number that you will need to contact to request that the courier make a second delivery attempt.
- 22.214.171.124 After two unsuccessful delivery attempts, the package will go "in storage" and any costs will be at your expense.
- 126.96.36.199 As soon as the parcel goes "in storage", customer service will contact you in order to release the parcel and arrange for the parcel to be delivered to you as soon as possible.
- 188.8.131.52 If necessary, customer service may agree with you to change the delivery address.
- 184.108.40.206 In the event that the delivery attempt subsequent to contacting customer service is also unsuccessful or if you do not respond to the attempt to contact customer service, the package will be sent back to Millyblu and you will be notified of this circumstance via e-mail.
- 220.127.116.11 You must acknowledge that, after 30 days from when the package is sent back to Millyblu , the contract will be considered terminated and the purchase order canceled pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian civil code.
- 18.104.22.168 Once the contract has been terminated, Millyblu will refund the total amount paid by you, minus the costs of the unsuccessful delivery of the product, storage and return of your goods.
- 22.214.171.124 The termination of the contract and the refund amount will be communicated to you by email.
- 126.96.36.199 The refund amount will be credited to you by the same means, or with the same payment solution, used by you for the purchase.
7.5 Common Delivery Provisions. Regardless of the chosen delivery method, the following provisions will apply:
- 7.5.1 In the event that the purchased product is not delivered or is delivered late with respect to the agreed delivery date, you can file a complaint by e-mail at email@example.com .
7.6 Millyblu will examine the complaint and, where it appears that the non-delivery or the delay in delivery are attributable to Millyblu and not to the shipper and are not due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, without prejudice to the possibility for you to make use of the ordinary means of protection made available to you by law, Millyblu will reimburse the amount paid, consisting of the purchase price, shipping costs and any other additional costs, immediately and, in any case, within the term of thirty (30) days from the day on which the outcome of the complaint was communicated to you.
7.7 It is up to you to check the condition of the product that has been delivered to you. In the event that the package shows obvious signs of tampering or alteration, you must accept the delivery with reserve and promptly notify it via e-mail. The application of the provisions pursuant to art. 8 (Right of Withdrawal) and 10 (Guarantees and non-compliance of products) reported in these "General Conditions of Sale".
8. Right of Withdrawal
8.1 If you have purchased products through the site you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with Millyblu without any penalty and without specifying the reason within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
8.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must:
- 8.2.1 Send the notice of withdrawal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt.
- 8.2.2 Provide, using a carrier of your choice and at your own expense, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods, the shipment of the purchased product/s, suitably protected/ie packed in the original packaging, accompanied /i from any accessories. Pursuant to art. 52, paragraph II, Consumer Code, the substantial integrity of the product to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. The products, therefore, must not have been damaged or altered.
- 8.2.3 Send the goods to be returned at your own expense to the following address: Millyblu in Via Aurelia 772 - 00165 Rome, Italy. In accordance with art. 67, IV paragraph, Consumer Code, only after receiving the product(s) and only after positively verifying compliance with the terms and conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal as well as the integrity of the products, as specified in point 3 above, Millyblu will proceed, in the shortest possible time, and, in any case, within 15 days from the date on which Millyblu became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, to reimburse the sums paid by the user. The refund amount will be communicated via e-mail and credited to the means or payment solution used for the purchase. The value date of the refunded amount will be the same as the debit. Pursuant to art. 55 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is excluded in the event that the sale concerns tailor-made or customized products.
9. Methods of Payment
9.1 Payment for the products purchased on the site is made by credit card, Shopify Payment, Amazon Pay, using the Pay Pal payment solution. The payment methods may still vary according to the periods. Millyblu accepts credit cards from the VISA, MasterCard, Eurocard circuits, whose payments will be processed through a secure server-to-server connection using the SSL Protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) with 128-bit encryption.
9.2 At the time of transmission of the order, no charge will be made on the credit card used by the user for payment. The debit will be made only after the data of the credit card used by you for payment have been verified and the company issuing the credit card used by the user has released the debit authorization.
9.3 Millyblu will issue a receipt after the purchase. If you do not wish to have the electronic invoice and not the receipt, you must communicate it via email when ordering. Once the receipt has been issued, it will no longer be possible to issue an invoice. In the event of non-payments, Millyblu will charge the costs relating to the management of the outstanding balance to you and will refuse the relative purchase order by communicating it by e-mail.
10. Warranties and non-conformities of products
10.1 The images and colors of the products published on the site may differ from the real ones due to the settings of the information systems and/or computers used by you for their display.
10.2 Millyblu undertakes to correct all errors present in the description of the products offered on the site, in the shortest possible time, starting from the notification of the same. Reporting such errors can be done by contacting us by email.
10.3 Millyblu is not responsible in case of damages, of any kind, deriving from the use of the product improperly and/or not in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer as well as in case of damages deriving from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
11. Suspension and/or modification and/or termination of the sale on the site
11.1 Millyblu reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the sale on the site.
11.2 Millyblu cannot in any way be held liable towards you or towards third parties for such suspension, modification or termination.
12. The language
12.1 The languages available for the conclusion of the contract and for each communication are Italian and English.
13. Exclusion of liability in case of force majeure
13.1 Under no circumstances can Millyblu be held responsible for the non-fulfillment of any of the obligations deriving from these "General Conditions of Sale" in the event that the non-fulfillment is caused by unforeseeable circumstances and/or force majeure, including , by way of example only, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, network malfunctions and/or blackouts.
14.1 These "General Conditions of Sale" represent the entirety of the agreements between Millyblu and the site's customers with reference to the purchase of products through the site itself.
15. Applicable law and jurisdiction
15.1 The contracts concluded between the customers of the site and Millyblu are governed by Italian law. In particular, the provisions of art. 50 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
15.2 The Court of Rome is competent for any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation of these "General Conditions of Sale".